Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lovin' On Some Precious Bunnies

Man I wanna rabbit so freaking bad!  


Can you feed veggies covered in cheese fondue to rabbits?  I have dreams of having a tea and fondue party with my rabbit.


Are rabbits allergic to chocolate like dogs are?


If I had a bunny I could pretend it was Easter every day!  I'm gonna have a rabbit, and I'm gonna name him Chub Chub... or Pancake... or Bazzle... or Renegade... maybe I need to see my rabbit before I name him...  Should I get a bunny with floppy ears, or one with erect ears?

   

Eventually, I really want a Flemish Giant Rabbit.  


Look at that big furry baby!!!  What a super fatty awesome bunny!  Apparently this type of bunny acts more like a laid-back dog than a bunny, which is the kind of temperament I'm looking for.  I've heard some rabbits are really mean, no matter how much you train them.  I love bunnies, but if my bunny was really mean and wouldn't behave even after I worked with him a whole whole lot, I'd probably just cook him and eat him without much remorse.  I hear rabbit tastes really good.


Check out this video Daniel found in response to my post on hydraulics:


This video is amazing for several reasons. 1) The gummy bear is in undies only, and if that doesn't feel naughty enough for you, 2) He keeps touching himself in kindof an awkward Michael Jackson impression dance move and, 3) At 1:00 he starts shaking his donk all over Youtube quite seductively!  Look at how round and bouncy his booty is, I thought gummy bears had more reserve!

The embedded video is the Hungarian version.  I think not being able to understand any of it, really adds to the charm.


P.S. *GASP*  If I had a yellow duck too, I think that would really help enrich my live Easter "nativity" scene.  :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm not going to lie...rabbit is pretty tasty, close to chicken.